In summary, here is what to do if you want to get your partner to orgasm regularly:
- Do not rush.
- Do not be too demanding – it is not an Olympic event.
- Talk to your partner, and ask her what she wants you to do to her.
- Always create a romantic atmosphere.
- Make sure that everything is comfortable and nice for her.
- Give her lots of kisses and cuddles before you even think about making any approach to her sexual area.
- When you do start to stroke, rub or kiss her genitals, do not rush into attacking her clitoris. Take things gently, and see what she wants.
- Use her own natural lubrication to moisten her clitoris.
- If she does not produce enough natural lubricant, it may be a good idea to use some additional lubrication available from our online shop www.toys2teaze.co.za .
- Remember that stimulation of the clitoris is the key to female orgasm.
- Sometimes encourage her to be in charge of your sex sessions. You can learn a lot by watching how she stimulates herself or by really listening to her when she suggests a sex position, or a particular caress.